MARES M1 RGBM NITROX COMPUTER – CONSOLE VERSION
The RGBM M1 Dive Computer Console is the most complete and easy-to-use dive computer on the market, both for recreational and technical diving. Thanks to the Mares-Wienke RGBM Algorithm, the first to introduce Deep Stops, the M1 RGBM noticeably improves dive safety margins.
Setting of Air/Nitrox/Bottom time programs. Setting of percentage O2 from 21% to 50%, in increments of 1%. Setting of PPO2 max from 1.2 to 1.6 bar. Infrared PC interface with possibility of printing the logbook and the profile of each dive (optional). Changing the units of measurement (m/feet – °C/°F). 4 manually selectable altitude programs. History of the total number of dives, the deepest dive logged, the lowest temperature measured underwater, and the total hours of diving. Display backlight, timed or permanently illuminated (using push-button controls). No loss of memory during battery change.
• Algorithm: with 11 tissues, of the exponential-deterministic type, with M values (low bubble) derived from the studies of Rogers and Powell (modified Haldanean)
• Display protected by scratch-resistant mineral glass
• Two push-buttons for selecting functions (Mares patent)
• Powered by two 1.5 volt AAA batteries
• Quartz calendar clock
• Maximum operating depth: 150 m /495 feet
• Maximum depth of first decompression stop: 24 m / 80 feet
• Operating temperature: from -10 to +50°C (14/122 °F)
• Storage temperature: from -20 to +70°C (-4/+158 °F)
Price : call
Call David Poley on 0917-311-6836