Cebu Yacht Charters now has a 20ft Searay Sundeck Boat to offer for a family fun day trips.The Searay will take you out to the local ship wrecks for a good day of fishing. Join us on our exploratory trips.
1. 3 Hour – Excursion: Price Php16, 900,00. Accommodations up to 4 guests. Any additional guest beyond 4 persons will be charged Php1500.00 per head. location is departs from Cebu Yacht Club or alternative pick point.
2. 6 Hour – Excursion: Price Php25, 900.00 Accommodations up to 4 guests inclusive of two (2) bottles of water per guest. Island hopping to Olango Island. (Additional guests beyond 4 are Php1500.00 )
3. All Day Trip: Php32, 900.00 up to 4 guests inclusive of two (2) bottles of water per guest. This trip will accommodate a charter for farther destinations. (Depending on the weather and wave conditions, for example to Northern sandbar or Pandanon Island and back. You can access the yacht from 8:00am. Trip starts 9.30am and ends 5:30pm.
1. Cebu Yacht Charters will provide bar service, serving soft drinks, beer, wine and cocktails. You can bring your own food at no charge. Bringing your own beverages is not allowed but you may request an item prior to the trip. There will be a corkage fee.
2. Pricing does not include fish sanctuary fees charged by our local government at Php100.00. Per guest, so if you want to go snorkelling be aware of this.
3. Day Trip Charters we provide mask and snorkel for snorkelling. For safety reasons we only allow 6 guests in the water at one-time. Departures: We offer two locations for pick up and drop off. One is located at the Cebu Yacht Club (west Mactan) and the second is located at the Vista Mar Resort (East Mactan). Both spots have an entrance fee that Cebu Yacht Charter will cover. For other pick up and drop off locations you will have to pay the docking fee.
The Charter Packages are just examples and we will do our best to cater to your event and destination as requested prior to your booking.A good day trip with this boat is Olango channel to Nalusuan with a stop on the way for snorkelling and diving.
This boat can go to Camotes in 2 hours but we have to take a minimum stock of gasoline on board (40 liters. Full tank is 160 liters and we will spend 35/45 liters per hour.
Therefore additional charges may apply for longer Trips to cover fuel expenses.
Please call or email me if you have special requests.
Give us a call.Limited dates so book your trip.
This Beauty is also for sale http://boatclassifieds.asia/vehicle/searay-sundeck-200-sport/
Lapu-Lapu, F. Martir St, Lapu-Lapu City, 6015 Cebu
Cebu: (32) 319 0155
Manila: (632) 998 4066
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.boatclassifieds.asia
Facebook : Boat Classifieds