Cebu Yacht Charters now has a 32ft Center Console / Cuddy Cabin Boat with a 175hp Suzuki.
1. 3 Hour – Excursion: Price Php 25,000,00. Accommodations up to 5 guests. Any additional guest beyond 5 persons will be charged Php500.00 per head. location is departs from Cebu Yacht Club or alternative pick point. Included : Cebu Yacht Club Entrance, Fuel, Crew Beach towels, Snorkeling gears, Floating safety lines, and Drinking Water.
2. 6 Hour – Excursion: Price Php 35,000.00 Accommodations up to 5 guests inclusive of two (2) bottles of water per guest. Island hopping to Olango Island. (Additional guests beyond 6 are Php500.00 )Included : Cebu Yacht Club Entrance, One sanctuary Fee, Lunch, Fuel, Crew Beach towels, Snorkeling gears, Floating safety lines, and Drinking Water.
3. All Day Trip: Php 40,000.00 up to 5 guests inclusive of two (2) bottles of water per guest. Cebu Yacht Club Entrance, Two sanctuary Fee, Lunch, Fuel, Crew Beach towels, Snorkeling gears, Floating safety lines, and Drinking Water.
This trip will accommodate a charter for farther destinations. (Depending on the weather and wave conditions, for example to Northern sandbar or Pandanon Island and back. You can access the yacht from 8:00am. Trip starts 9.30am and ends 5:30pm.
1. Cebu Yacht Charters will provide bar service, serving soft drinks, beer, wine and cocktails. You can bring your own food at no charge. Bringing your own beverages is not allowed but,you may request an item prior to the trip. There will be a corkage fee.
2. Pricing does not include fish sanctuary fees charged by our local government for 3 hour trip, so if you want to go snorkelling be aware of this.
3. Day Trip Charters we provide mask and snorkel for snorkelling. For safety reasons we only allow 6 guests in the water at one-time. We also have fishing Trips. With state of the art Garmin fish finder. It is recommended that only 3-4 people.
Departures: We offer two locations for pick up and drop off. One is located at the Cebu Yacht Club (west Mactan) and the second is located at the Vista Mar Resort (East Mactan). Both spots have an entrance fee that Cebu Yacht Charter will cover. For other pick up and drop off locations you will have to pay the docking fee.
Give us a call.
Limited dates for the upcoming fishing season so book your trip now.